Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!







As advertised, things have been busy this. Remember when I said "it certainly doesn't feel like a grind yet"? That was so last week. I've been teaching for about two weeks now and although I'm not a seasoned veteran by any stretch of the imagination, I feel like I've been in the trenches for a while. And I've got a big circle around January 1st, 2007; that'll be the first day I get to sleep in past 6:45 and I plan to stay in bed well past that time. But, yes, I've got some good (and bad) stories to share.

But I won't be sharing them quite yet. Today is one of busiest days on the mountain, but I'm not working this morning. I have a couple free minutes to relax before heading back up there for the afternoon. I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. I was lucky enough to have my family join me in Park City for the holidays. It's been a great holiday gift and fun to (finally) share a white Christmas with them. I hope everyone else is enjoying the holidays with friends or family, too.

No comments: