Sunday, April 01, 2007

On Tap

So yes, the season is in fact almost over. The mountain is shutting down April 15th, which leaves me with 14 more days of snowboarding. More importantly, my lease expires April 30th, making this is my last month in Utah. So what's up next? Not surprisingly, I'm not entirely sure, but the current plan looks something like this:

  1. Enjoy Utah: I've got a place to stay and nothing to do from April 16th through April 30th. I want to get the most out of Utah during that time. Everyone (and I mean everyone) keeps telling how beautiful southern Utah is and how great the hiking, biking, and exploring is down there. So I've got half a month to find out for myself. And I'm already excited about it. As much as I enjoy the snow, I'm ready to spend some time outside climbing around in the sun.

  2. Road Trip #1: My lease ends May 1, I've got a car, and I plan on using it. Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona is my target area. Do you have any ideas on things I need to see while I'm out there? Let me know! I've got 16 days of traveling because on May 17th I need to be in Las Vegas...

  3. Vegas, Baby: The weekend of May 18 should (and will) be great. A good friend from San Francisco is getting married and my best friend in the world is having a bachelor party! This weekend will probably be the highlight of my trip.

  4. Road Trip #2: After Vegas I've got 10 days to get back to Seattle. That means a trek through Nevada, California, Oregon and Washington. By this point I'll probably be sick of my car and might end up making a beeline for Seattle because...

  5. Wedding #2: Ten days had better be enough time to recover from Las Vegas, because it's time for the wedding. I'll be seeing friends that I haven't seen since high school, it should be another great weekend.

  6. ???: After June 1st it's all question marks. I have no idea where I'm going to go, what I'm going to do, or how I'm going to do it. But it will get done. Am I little scared? Yeah. But I've lasted nearly a year living on the edge, I don't see any reason to stop now.

1 comment:

Ace said...

VEGAS BABY YEAH !