Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Road Trippin': Utah







Now that the ski season is done I can do -- well pretty much anything I want to do. And the first thing I want to do is spend a week in southern Utah. I'm in Cedar City, Utah right now (the first pause sign in the map above), about to head out for a couple days of camping in Zion National Park and Bryce National Park. From there I'll head over Moab for a few more days of hiking, mountain biking, and all that good stuff.

My road trip is only a day old and I'm already having a great time. Cedar City is one of the larger cities in southern Utah and I think one night here is more than enough time. I'd love to tell you about the great time I had last night, but I'd rather go hiking, so the stories will have to wait until I get back to Park City next Monday.

Happy Trails!

No comments: