Monday, September 24, 2007

Here We Go Again!





Fifteen months ago I put life on pause, packed up my snowboard gear, and spent eight fantastic weeks in New Zealand and Australia. Tomorrow I'm setting sail again, this time for Europe! I'll be joining my sister for a month in Spain before venturing off in November to check out Morocco, England, and Iceland! There will be (of course) lots of great adventures, stories and pictures.

We're off to Madrid first, where my sister and I will spend a week with my cousin (who's spending a semester there for school). On October first we're moving into a small flat in Barcelona for a month. We haven't even left yet and I've already got a ton of things to talk about. Unfortunately that won't happen tonight. I've got a flight in 6 hours and I'm finally packed up and as ready as I'm always going to be.

So for now it's time for bed. I'll be in Madrid in two days, jet lagged and (hopefully) ready type some more. Until then!

No comments: